Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
Overview The Donald E. Stout Collection contains materials related to Stout’s career as a professor of music at Fort Hays State University, along with materials related to his research, travel and various awards and honors he received.
Overview The Elizabeth J. Agnew Collection includes a scrapbook and papers related to her work as Dean of Women at Fort Hays State University.
Overview Ernestine Fields Collection includes photographs, correspondence, coursework and music recital memorabilia.
Overview The two Memorial Union Scrapbooks contain photographs, new clippings, event calendars, programs, brochures, news releases, and newsletters highlighting some of the major student and faculty activities held in the Memorial Union from approximately 1957-1967.
Overview The George F. Sternberg Collection includes scrapbooks, diaries, field journals, photographs, correspondence and other materials related to his career in paleontology, his teaching at Fort Hays State University, and work as curator of the Sternberg Museum.
Overview Henry and Clare Malloy came to Fort Hays State College in 1913 he taught chorus as a faculty member of the music department and she tutored students in violin and vocal music. After Henry’s death in 1937 Clara Malloy continued to be an active part of the Fort Hays State College community until her death in 1974. Their collection includes music program, sheet music, photographs, postcards, newspaper clipping and correspondence related to their careers at Fort Hays State College.
Overview Jack Heather taught radio broadcasting and communications at Fort Hays State College from 1950 to 1998. His papers include notes, memos, letters and tests related to Heather’s career at Fort Hays State University.
Overview The James L. Forsythe Papers consists of materials created and collected by Dr. James L. Forsythe, noted Kansas historian, professor and chair of the History Department at Fort Hays State University. It also includes research notes and manuscript drafts for Dr. Forsythe’s book entitled The first 75 years: A History of Fort Hays State University.
Overview James R. Start served as a faculty member teaching speech at Fort Hays State College starting in 1920. His paper include speeches, articles, reading lists and correspondence related to his time at Fort Hays State University.
- Repository: Fort Hays State University Archives X
- Ephemera 14
- Fort Hays State College 14
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 13
- Correspondence 13
- Photographs 10
- Pamphlets 9
- Fort Hays State University 8
- Fort Hays Kansas Normal School 5
- Audiocassettes 3
- Greeting cards 3
- Television 2
- Broadcasting 1
- Flight jackets 1
- Forsyth Library 1
- Library science Study and teaching 1
- Madrigal Dinner 1
- Memorial Union 1
- Oral history 1
- Radio 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sheet music 1
- Women deans (Education) 1
- Women--Education 1 ∧ less
- Sternberg, George Fryer (George F. Sternberg), 1883-1969 2
- Vogel, Nancy (Nancy Vogel) 2
- Walker, Myrl V. (Myrl V. Walker), 1903-1985 2
- Agnew , Elizabeth J. (Elizabeth J. Agnew), 1871-1961 1
- Choate, Jerry R. (Jerry R. Choate), 1943-2010 1
- Dirks, Martha A. (Martha A. Dirks), 1922-2009 1
- Fields, Ernestine (Ernestine Fields) 1
- Forsythe (James L.), 1934-2011 1
- Gustad, John W. (John W. Gustad), 1922-1978 1
- Heather, Jack, 1924-2011 (Jack Heather) 1
- Malloy, Clare (Clare Malloy), 1883-1973 1
- Malloy, Henry Edward (Henry Edward Malloy), 1874-1937 1
- Pendergrass, Lee (Lee Pendergrass), 1943- 1
- Start, James R. (James R. Start), 1895-1972 1
- Sternberg , George Miller (George Miller Sternberg), 1838-1915 1
- Sternberg , Levi (Levi Sternberg), 1814-1886 1
- Sternberg, Charles Hazelious (Charles H. Sternberg), 1850-1943 1
- Stouffer, Jean (Jean Stouffer), 1919-1976 1
- Stout , Donald E. (Donald E. Stout), 1924-2006 1
- Stroup, Leora B. (Leora B. Stroup), 1901-1985 1
- Welty , Raymond L. (Raymond L. Welty), 1894-1968 1
- Wooster , Lyman Dwight (Lyman Dwight Wooster), 1884-1960 1 ∧ less