Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Overview The Donald E. Stout Collection contains materials related to Stout’s career as a professor of music at Fort Hays State University, along with materials related to his research, travel and various awards and honors he received.
Overview Ernestine Fields Collection includes photographs, correspondence, coursework and music recital memorabilia.
Overview The two Memorial Union Scrapbooks contain photographs, new clippings, event calendars, programs, brochures, news releases, and newsletters highlighting some of the major student and faculty activities held in the Memorial Union from approximately 1957-1967.
Overview The George F. Sternberg Collection includes scrapbooks, diaries, field journals, photographs, correspondence and other materials related to his career in paleontology, his teaching at Fort Hays State University, and work as curator of the Sternberg Museum.
Overview Henry and Clare Malloy came to Fort Hays State College in 1913 he taught chorus as a faculty member of the music department and she tutored students in violin and vocal music. After Henry’s death in 1937 Clara Malloy continued to be an active part of the Fort Hays State College community until her death in 1974. Their collection includes music program, sheet music, photographs, postcards, newspaper clipping and correspondence related to their careers at Fort Hays State College.
Overview The Jean Stouffer Collection includes photographs from her international travels, personal photographs, memorabilia, and items related to various types of research.
Overview The John W. Gustad Collection includes publications by Gustad, personal photographs, greeting cards, letters and correspondence from his time as president at Fort Hays State College.
Overview Leora B. Stroup Collection includes photographs, correspondence and textiles related to Stroup’s personal life in Hays Kansas.
Overview Nancy Vogel Collection correspondence, conference papers, photographs, articles, Fort Hays State University faculty papers, video tapes, audiotapes, manuscripts, journals, periodicals, and books collected by Nancy Vogel.
Overview The Sternberg Family Collection includes writings, field notes, photographs and other materials related to the history of the Sternberg family and their paleontological research and findings.
- Sternberg, George Fryer (George F. Sternberg), 1883-1969 2
- Vogel, Nancy (Nancy Vogel) 2
- Fields, Ernestine (Ernestine Fields) 1
- Gustad, John W. (John W. Gustad), 1922-1978 1
- Malloy, Clare (Clare Malloy), 1883-1973 1
- Malloy, Henry Edward (Henry Edward Malloy), 1874-1937 1
- Sternberg , George Miller (George Miller Sternberg), 1838-1915 1
- Sternberg , Levi (Levi Sternberg), 1814-1886 1
- Sternberg, Charles Hazelious (Charles H. Sternberg), 1850-1943 1
- Stouffer, Jean (Jean Stouffer), 1919-1976 1
- Stout , Donald E. (Donald E. Stout), 1924-2006 1
- Stroup, Leora B. (Leora B. Stroup), 1901-1985 1
- Walker, Myrl V. (Myrl V. Walker), 1903-1985 1 ∧ less