Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 21
Overview Author and educator Dr. Jerry R. Choate joined the Fort Hays Kansas State College faculty in 1971 as an Assistant Professor of Zoology. The Dr. Jerry R. Choate Papers date from 1965 to 2009. The papers are comprised mainly of correspondence, course materials, research materials, and Sternberg Museum construction information.
Overview The John W. Gustad Collection includes publications by Gustad, personal photographs, greeting cards, letters and correspondence from his time as president at Fort Hays State College.
Overview Lee Pendergrass was the historian-in-residence at Fort Hays State University from 1979-1981. His papers include several folders of articles he authored.
Overview Leora B. Stroup Collection includes photographs, correspondence and textiles related to Stroup’s personal life in Hays Kansas.
Overview the Lyman D. Wooster Papers consists of letters, research notes, stories, newspaper accounts, and various information collected and created by Dr. Lyman D. Wooster during the research of his book: Fort Hays Kansas State College: An Historical Story (cover title: A History of Fort Hays Kansas State College 1902-1961).
Overview Martha A. Dirks taught library science at Fort Hays State University from 1969 to 1992. These papers are comprised mainly of course materials from the classes taught by Dirks and accreditation materials from the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (N.C.A.T.E.) and Kansas Department of Education
Overview The Myrl V. Walker Papers are comprised mainly of correspondence; articles, chiefly written by Walker; reports; photographs and negatives.
Overview Nancy Vogel Collection correspondence, conference papers, photographs, articles, Fort Hays State University faculty papers, video tapes, audiotapes, manuscripts, journals, periodicals, and books collected by Nancy Vogel.
Overview Ramond L. Welty was employed at Fort Hays State College in 1936 where he taught in the history department. His papers are made up of academic materials from 1920 to 1963 and include correspondence, research notes, course outlines, student papers and a map.
- Repository: Fort Hays State University Archives X
- Fort Hays State College 15
- Ephemera 14
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 13
- Correspondence 13
- Photographs 10
- Fort Hays State University 9
- Pamphlets 9
- Fort Hays Kansas Normal School 6
- Audiocassettes 3
- Greeting cards 3
- Television 2
- Broadcasting 1
- College yearbooks 1
- Flight jackets 1
- Forsyth Library 1
- Library science Study and teaching 1
- Madrigal Dinner 1
- Memorial Union 1
- Oral history 1
- Radio 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sheet music 1
- Women deans (Education) 1
- Women--Education 1 ∧ less
- Sternberg, George Fryer (George F. Sternberg), 1883-1969 2
- Vogel, Nancy (Nancy Vogel) 2
- Walker, Myrl V. (Myrl V. Walker), 1903-1985 2
- Agnew , Elizabeth J. (Elizabeth J. Agnew), 1871-1961 1
- Choate, Jerry R. (Jerry R. Choate), 1943-2010 1
- Dirks, Martha A. (Martha A. Dirks), 1922-2009 1
- Fields, Ernestine (Ernestine Fields) 1
- Forsythe (James L.), 1934-2011 1
- Gustad, John W. (John W. Gustad), 1922-1978 1
- Heather, Jack, 1924-2011 (Jack Heather) 1
- Malloy, Clare (Clare Malloy), 1883-1973 1
- Malloy, Henry Edward (Henry Edward Malloy), 1874-1937 1
- Pendergrass, Lee (Lee Pendergrass), 1943- 1
- Start, James R. (James R. Start), 1895-1972 1
- Sternberg , George Miller (George Miller Sternberg), 1838-1915 1
- Sternberg , Levi (Levi Sternberg), 1814-1886 1
- Sternberg, Charles Hazelious (Charles H. Sternberg), 1850-1943 1
- Stouffer, Jean (Jean Stouffer), 1919-1976 1
- Stout , Donald E. (Donald E. Stout), 1924-2006 1
- Stroup, Leora B. (Leora B. Stroup), 1901-1985 1
- Welty , Raymond L. (Raymond L. Welty), 1894-1968 1
- Wooster , Lyman Dwight (Lyman Dwight Wooster), 1884-1960 1 ∧ less